Ideal solutions for the new build market
- DHW remote with the YUTAKI-S solution. All our models are available as heating only.
Solutions to meet all your needs
- Large capacity output range (from 5 to 24 kW).
- Heating only or Heating & Cooling.
- Heating only or Heating + Domestic Hot Water.
- Single or 3 phase. Residential or commercial.
- New build or refurbishment.
Comfort and efficiency
- One of the best COPs on the market.
The exceptional performance of the YUTAKI-S significantly reduces your client’s heating bills.
- Year-round comfort
Capable of producing water up to 60°C, depending on outdoor temperatures, ensuring optimal comfort even during the coldest of periods.
The Yutaki S is a split system which produces hot or cold water to supply radiators, fan coil units, underfloor heating or a combination of these. When connected to a tank, it can also be used to produce domestic hot water. The YUTAKI S heat pump consists of an exterior inverter unit connected to an interior hydraulic unit. In heating mode, the exterior unit absorbs heat from outside, even at very low temperatures (-20°C), transferring it to the water cycle by means of an interior hydraulic unit. It can produce a water temperature of 60°C at outside temperatures of up to -5°C. In cooling mode during summer, it operates the opposite way: heat is drawn outwards, towards the exterior.
- Split air-to-water heat pump comprising indoor and separate outdoor unit
- Domestic hot water and multiple heating/cooling settings – ideal boiler replacement technology
- Energy efficient
- Range includes 20kW and 24kW models for ultimate flexibility
- Suitable for heating swimming pools
- Available with electric auxiliary heating as standard
- Screed drying function ideal for new builds
- Easy-to-use wireless controller with one-touch holiday button and frost protection as standard.
- Weather Compensation Control
- Generate hot water up to 60°C
- DHW Legionella Protection Program
- ErP energy efficiency class of up to A+++
Yutaki-M Mono Bloc Unit
SUITABLE FOR REFURBISHMENT PROJECTS AND NEW BUILD INSTALLATIONS
A compact solution where a single unit is installed on the outside of the property, taking up no space inside and can be used alongside an existing heating solution. The heat pump is connected to the indoor heating system simply by laying two heat insulated pipes and the electric connection cables under the ground.
Heat Pump Control Panel
- New multifunction controller: PC-ARFHE
- Same menu for all Yutaki range
- Wizard Start-up configuration: Easier Start-up of the system.
- Auto cool/heat
- Quick actions menu for more comprehensive view: Functions Timer, ECO, Status, Schedule and OTC.