This Browser is no longer supported. Please switch to a supported Browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge.
PVCu Expansion Joint for Concrete
- Designed and manufactured in Ireland by Cork Plastics.
- Produced using high quality PVCu material.
- Works by principle of specifically designed hollow structural section absorbing expansion of concrete.
- Simplicity of use and lightweight design saving time and labour.
- Can be used as a sliding guide to power screeding.
- Suitable for factory flooring and roadside footpaths.
- Aids in the plumb levelling of finished concrete.
- Once laid, no further time consuming aesthetic work necessary.
- Width - 60mm - Height 80mm
- Available in 3 and 5 metre lengths