Comfort and efficiency
- One of the best COPs on the market. The exceptional performance of the YUTAKI-M significantly reduces your client’s heating bills.
- YEAR-ROUND COMFORT - Able to produce water up to 60°C, depending on outdoor temperatures, it ensures optimal comfort even during the coldest of periods.
Ease of installation
- MONOBLOC SOLUTION
The YUTAKI-M is a monobloc hot water/air pump, which therefore does not require the installation of a cooling circuit or a hydraulic module inside the house.
- NEW PLUG & PLAY REMOTE CONTROL
Easy to connect, the remote control comes with a terminal to plug the remote into.
The remote control is easy to install:
- Directly onto a wall
- On a DIN rail (electric cabinet).
A compact solution where a single unit is installed on the outside of the property, taking up no space inside and can be used alongside an existing heating solution. The heat pump is connected to the indoor heating system simply by laying two heat insulated pipes and the electric connection cables under the ground.
The Yutaki-M Monobloc air-to-water heat pump systems are available in single phase capacities of 7.5kW - 16 kW, or three phase capacities of 7.5 kW to 16 kW.
The Yutaki M can provide domestic hot water and heating and is therefore ideal boiler replacement technology in a suitably insulated home or it can be used alongside an existing heating solution.
- It is a compact solution where a single unit is installed on the outside of the property, taking up no space inside
- Monobloc air-to-water heat pump system
- Domestic hot water as well as heating – ideal boiler replacement technology
- Energy efficient
- Screed drying function ideal for new builds
- Easy-to-use wireless controller with one-touch holiday button and frost protection as standard.
- Weather Compensation Control
- Generate hot water up to 60°C
- DHW Legionella Protection Program
- ErP energy efficiency class of up to A+++
Yutaki-S Combi Split Tank Unit
The Yutaki S is a split system which produces hot or cold water to supply radiators, fan coil units, underfloor heating or a combination of these. When connected to a tank, it can also be used to produce domestic hot water.
- New multifunction controller: PC-ARFHE
- Same menu for all Yutaki range
- Wizard Start-up configuration: Easier Start-up of the system.
- Auto cool/heat
- Quick actions menu for more comprehensive view: Functions Timer, ECO, Status, Schedule and OTC.