Its time to make the move to the next evolution of Plumbing Pipe with our new Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Pipe range.
Our new Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Lay" Pipe is more than meets the eye. It's amazingly flexible, incredibly efficient & versatile system. Available in Tan lengths and coils, in imperial sizes of ½", ¾", and 1", and white multilayer sizes of 16mm, 20mm, 26mm & 32mm. Its 100% Irish Made and is manufactured to the most stringent standards plus it also comes with our market leading 50 year guarantee allowing you to install with confidence.
- Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' is noticeably more flexible than other pipes. It's quick and easy to uncoil and the flexible material allows you to manoeuvre the pipe with complete ease.
- Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Pipe has been developed, tested and approved for hot and cold water services, and central and underfloor heating systems.
- Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' pipe is designed to suit our Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Crimp' and Tectite pushfit fittings. It is also recommended for compression fittings and manifolds as well as suitably approved press and push-fit fittings.
- Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' is available in the following sizes in both lengths & coils.
- Irish Sizes:- 1/2" (14.7mm), 3/4" (21.0mm) and 1" (27.4mm) in a Tan pipe
- Multilayer Sizes - 16mm, 20mm, 26mm & 32mm in a white pipe
- Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' includes an EVOH Barrier Layer. Barrier complies with DIN 4726.
- Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' is extremely flexible and can be easily cabled through awkwardly placed holes under flooring and threaded behind partition walls and through ducts.
- Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' enables the installer to undertake faster, easier and more cost-effective installation. Independent tests show installation time savings of up to 40% compared with traditional plumbing materials.
- Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' is 100% Irish Made
- 50 Year Guarantee
- When you choose Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' you choose a quality product manufactured by a trusted leader of Plumbing & Heating Pipe in Ireland with almost 50 years experience.
- QuaI-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' can be purchased pre-insulated (Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Eco) and in corrugated ducting (Pipe-in-pipe) in both Irish (Tan Coils) & Multilayer (White Coils) Sizes.
Tried and Tested Technology
- Pipelife is Ireland’s leading manufacturer & provider of plastic piping systems for hot and cold water distribution services, as well as for central heating and underfloor heating systems.
Unbeatable 50 Years Warranty
- As the pipe manufacturer, Pipelife guarantees the pipe for 50 years, which is vital when the pipe is being buried within the floor structure for the lifetime of the building.
Full Design Service
- Our in-house engineers can provide detailed plans for the application of renewable technologies specific to an individual projects from domestic to commercial. These include full heat loss calculations, energy saving estimates, plus a complete product and accessory specification.
- When you choose Pipelife, you have the support of our experienced customer service team, as well as backup provided by our specialist service engineers. Our in-house designers work with homeowners, contractors, architects & consulting engineers across the country in projects ranging from residential homes, hospitals and nursing homes to warehouses and car showrooms.
Wide Distribution Network
- Our full product range can be found in all leading merchants throughout Ireland. You can obtain a list of merchants within your area through our website here.
Your One Stop Shop
- At Pipelife we believe in providing our customers with a one-stop-shop for complete package solutions; from market-leading products, free initial advice, through to bespoke design, installation, final commissioning and technical support, allowing you to purchase with confidence.
For more information and to talk to our team call us on 021 488 4700 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org