Qual-PEX ECO is a cross linked high density polyethylene plastic plumbing pipe developed for hot/cold water service conditions. It is insulated with a high quality CFC-free and HCFC-free, blue flexible closed cell polyethylene pipe insulation. It has been designed to save time, money and energy costs and will improve the energy rating (BER) of any building.
Tubolit is a high quality insulation with a low thermal conductivity. It is highly efficient in energy conservation and frost protection. It is non fibrous and creates no dust during installation or use.
It has a durable PE- film covering allowing maximum protection against water penetration and maximum bonding with concrete. It is also designed to give mechanical protection for in-wall cavity pipelines, which includes resistance to building materials and has a pleasing coating for exposed areas.
• A pre-insulated Qual-PEX Pipe to save time, money and energy costs for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial applications.
• Available sizes of 1⁄2", 3⁄4" & 1" in 50m Coils.
• Certified for use with our Crimp System, Tectite and compression fittings.
• Manufactured in Ireland.
• 25 Year guarantee.
• Available through all leading merchants
• Use Qual-PEX inserts only.