Pipelife Ireland's 'Easy-Lay' ECO PEX Pipe range consists of two innovative products to meet future building regulations to be used inside and outside the home.
Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Multilayer Pipe
Its time to make the move to the next evolution of Plumbing Pipe with our New Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Multilayer Pipe range.
Our new Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Lay" Multilayer Pipe is more than meets the eye. It's amazingly flexible, incredibly efficient & versatile system. Available in white multilayer sizes of 16mm, 20mm, 26mm & 32mm. Its 100% Irish Made and is manufactured to the most stringent standards plus it also comes with our market leading 50 year guarantee allowing you to install with confidence.
• Is noticeably more flexible than other pipes. It's quick and easy to uncoil and the flexible material allows you to manoeuvre the pipe with complete ease.
• Has been developed, tested and approved for hot and cold water services, and central and underfloor heating systems.
• Is available in the following sizes in both lengths & coils - Multilayer Sizes - 16mm, 20mm, 26mm & 32mm in a white pipe
• White Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Multilayer Pipe is 100% Irish made
• 50 Year Guarantee
• When you choose Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Multilayer Pipe you choose a quality product manufactured by a trusted leader of Plumbing & Heating Pipe in Ireland with almost 50 years experience.
• Can be purchased pre-insulated - Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Eco
Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Eco Duo
Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' ECO Duo consists of two pre-insulated, 1" Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Pipes encapsulated in 125mm of high performance insulation protected within a corrugated PE-HD twin wall outer casing for maximum protection.
• Irish size pipe eliminates the need for expensive adaptors.
• Use with standard 1” compression fittings & Qual-PEX inserts.
• Manufactured in IRELAND.
• 50 year guarantee.
• Available in coils of 100m.
• Coils can be cut to order.
• Range of end caps & junction covers available.
• Available in all leading Mechants.
Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Eco
Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' ECO consists of a single pipe insulated with a high quality CFC-free and HCFC-free, blue or red flexible closed cell polythene pipe insulation. It comes in Irish Sizes of 1/2", 3/4", 1" & Multilayer Sizes of 16mm, 20mm, 26mm & 32mm of varying insulation thicknesses depending on the application.
• A pre-insulated Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Pipe to save time, money and energy costs for Domestic, Commercial and Industrial applications.
• Available sizes of Irish Sizes of 1/2", 3/4", 1" & Multilayer Sizes of 16mm, 20mm, 26mm & 32mm.
• Approved for use with Qual-Crimp, Tectite and compression fittings and manifolds. It is also recommended for use with with some specific press and push-fit fittings.
• Manufactured in Ireland.
• 50 Year guarantee.
• Available through all leading merchants.
• Use Qual-PEX inserts only.
The products consist of pre-insulated Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Pipe encapsulated in high performance insulation.
The Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' ECO-Duo insulation consists of micro-cellular cross-linked polyethylene foam with a closed cellular structure, permitting low water vapor diffusion with good insulation resistance to extreme temperatures. This type of insulation maintains its high insulation properties over time due to the superior characteristics of the cross linked PE foam, compared with other insulation materials. Its unique moving layers design allows maximum flexibility and very easy installation.
The Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' ECO uses Tubolit insulation of high quality and low thermal conductivity. It is highly effective in energy conservation and frost protection. It is non fibrous and creates no dust during installation or use. It has a durable PE-film covering allowing maximum protection against water penetration and maximum bonding with concrete. It is also designed to give mechanical protection for in-wall cavity pipelines, which includes resistance to building materials and has pleasing coating for exposed areas.
These products deliver industrial leading thermal insulation properties using Ireland's leading plumbing and heating pipe.
For more detail, please see additional information or contact your local merchant.