Pipelife have developed an extensive range of quality crimp fittings which have complete compatibility with our Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' pipe. The airforce grade annealed aluminium protective metal sleeve is precisely attached to each fitting during production and is designed to provide a unique metal reinforced leak free joint.
The polymer fittings are made from a high performance thermoplastic and can withstand high temperatures as well as being corrosion resistant. Users of Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Crimp' fittings will find installation much quicker, easier and more economical than other available systems. Quality has just become quicker.
Comprehensive range of fittings available in ½” & ¾” to suit every job
Interested? Don't hesitate to contact us
- No Expensive tooling – theft of other crimp tools a major problem, no insurance.
- No confusion over jaw profiles and wall diameter etc.
- No problems associated with mixing and matching systems.
- No difficulty pulling through joists.
- No issue fitting in studwork: Much smaller and neater.
- No risk of nut loosening behind stud wall Compression elbow v Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Crimp' System.
- No working with heavy press machines on site all day.
- No battery charging required
- No water/metal contact. Completely corrosion resistant.
- No joint preparation required – FAST.
- No fitting required in base as per conduit shoe v compression elbow on copper.
- Availability of manufacture’s rep’s.
- Wide network of Qual-PEX stockists – full range of multilayer not stocked in many merchants.
- Approval from engineers.
- Tooling up for the Qual-PEX Plus= 'Easy-Crimp' System is inexpensive. This is a major benefit. As your company expands, no forking out thousands of Euro on tooling up.
- Simple, controlled and accurate joint – every time.
- 50 Year Guarantee
50 years guarantee on our Easy-Crimp System
Pipelife's guarantee on the Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Crimp' system against manufacturering defects is a minimum of 50 years.
The guarantee remains valid provided that the pipe and fittings are installed as per our recommended installation guidelines outlined above and that the products installed were not damaged before, during or after installation.
Guarantee only applies when Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Crimp' and Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' pipe is used.
N.B. Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Crimp' fittings are designed exclusively for use with Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' pipe, Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Insulated Pipe and Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Lay' Pipe-in-Pipe.
The maximum operating temperature for the Qual-PEX Plus+ 'Easy-Crimp' System is 82°C. Please ensure that the system is suitably calibrated not to exceed these conditions
The patented Pipelife clamp tool is an integral feature of the Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Crimp' System and ensures a simple, accurate, watertight joint every time.
As the tool clamps onto the aluminium sleeve, it ‘work hardens’ the section within the jaws of the tool, making a watertight joint and leaving a section of the aluminium sleeve on both sides still in the annealed state. This ensures that there is no stress on the pipe or the crimp fitting.
- Robustness in design and parts, combined with the variety of sizes and styles available, mean many years of service onsite.
- Extremely easy to maintain – simply clean and lubricate moving parts regularly.
- Case hardened, precision manufactured components used throughout the tool ensure that a consistent clamping force is applied throughout the life of every Qual-Pex clamp tool.
- Ensures a reliable, long-lasting, leak-free joint every time as clamping applies sufficient force to “cold form” each clamp ring that is clamped.
- Positive stop for clamping action ensures that the correct clamping force is applied to the joint every time, without requiring judgment on the part of the operator. This feature guarantees that Qual-Pex Plus+ 'Easy-Crimp' fittings will not be overstressed by the application of too much clamping force when making a joint.
- Well thought-out design ensures problem-free clamping of joints every time, even in those hard-to-get situations, with reduced incidence of ‘angled clamping’.
- The Qual-PEX Plus+ Clamp Tool is available in two sizes, 1/2” and 3/4”.
- Pipelife Clamp Tools are supplied with a 12 month guarantee from date of purchase.