Qual-OIL is made from PEX material, making it flexible and easy to install. It is approved by OFTEC (OFCERT licance No. 2064099901).
- Qual-Oil Pipe is made from PEX material, which makes it durable and yet flexible and easy to install.
- No need to oversize your oil line as Qual-Oil is available in 10mm & 15mm.
- Qual-Oil Pipe has many advantages over the traditionally used copper pipe, such as:
- Qual-Oil Pipe is impervious to concrete 50m & 100m coils mean no buried joints
- Qual-Oil is approved by OFTEC (OFCERT Licence No. 2064099901)
- Aesthetically pleasing conifer green colour compatible with outdoor environment.
- Qual-Oil Pipe can be stored in the open as it is UV stabilised
- Qual-Oil Pipe is resistant to freeze bursting - the pipe is tested and rated down to -20ºC.
- Qual-Oil Pipe has a 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee subject to maximum service conditions of:
- 10 Bar at 20ºC
- 5 Bar at 50ºC
- Qual-Oil Pipe is very competitively priced.
|10||50m & 100m|
|15||50m & 100m|
Other Coil lengths are available on request.
|10mm Copper Inserts|
|15mm Copper Inserts|
Use only with BS 864 Compression Fittings with Qual-PEX metric size copper inserts.
For more detail, please see additional information or contact your local merchant.