Qual-Pex ECO DUO has been designed to simplify and speed up installation by utilising standard Irish size fittings and pipe and to greatly enhance energy conservation. Two pre-insulated, 1” Qual-PEX pipes encapsulated in 125mm of high performance insulation protected within a corrugated PE-HD twin wall outer casing for maximum protection.
The Insulation -
The Qual-PEX ECO Duo insulation consists of micro-cellular cross-linked polyethylene foam with a closed cellular structure, permitting low water vapor diffusion with good insulation resistance to extreme temperatures. This type of insulation maintains its high insulation properties over time due to the superior characteristics of the cross linked PE foam, compared with other insulation materials. Its unique moving layers design allows maximum flexibility and very easy installation.
The Qual-PEX ECO Duo uses Tubolit insulation of high quality and low thermal conductivity. It is highly effective in energy conservation and frost protection. It is non fibrous and creates no dust during installation or use. It has a durable PE-film covering allowing maximum protection against water penetration and maximum bonding with concrete. It is also designed to give mechanical protection for in-wall cavity pipelines, which includes resistance to building materials and has pleasing coating for exposed areas.
These products deliver industrial leading thermal insulation properties using Ireland's leading plumbing and heating pipe.
For more detail, please see additional information or contact your local merchant.
- Air/Water Heat Pumps.
- Geothermal Heat Pumps.
- Wood Pellet Boilers.
- Biomass & Biogas Boilers.
- External Gas and Oil Boilers
- & many more
- Irish size pipe eliminates the need for expensive adaptors.
- Use with standard compression fittings & Qual-PEX inserts.
- Manufactured in IRELAND.
- 50 year guarantee.
- Light weight
- Absolutely corrosion-free
- Environmentally friendly
- Maintenance-free system
- Long working life
- Coils range up to 100 meters - Coils can be cut to order.
- Wide range of applications as regards temperature and pressure
- No need for special tools for assembly
- Range of end caps & junction covers available.
- Available in all leading Merchants.