1. Liquid Crystal Display - Screen where controller software is displayed
2. OK button - To select the variables to be edited and to confirm the selected values
3. Arrows Key - It helps the user to move through the menu and views
4. Run/Stop Button - It works for all zones if none of the zones is selectedor only for one zone when that zone is selected
5. Menu button - It shows the different configuration options of the user controller
6. Return button - To return to the previous screen
7. Favourite button - When this button is pressed, the selected favourite action (ECO, Holiday, Simple timer or (DHW boost) is directly executed.
- New multifunction controller: PC-ARFHE
- Same menu for all Yutaki range
- Wizard Start-up configuration: Easier Start-up of the system.
- Auto cool/heat
- Quick actions menu for more comprehensive view: Functions Timer, ECO, Status, Schedule and OTC.
- Boost action: It allows an immediate heating of the domestic hot water.
- Improved timer: Better aesthetic and function of simple timer to create easily a timer configuration.
- Air purge function for the test run.
- Many other improvements like: possibility to modify the name of the circuits, configuration of phone contact, etc