Pipelife Ireland Limited has been in the business of producing quality goods for the Plumbing, Construction and Agricultural sector for over 45 years, specialising in the extrusion of polyethylene pipe for these applications. Our product range has evolved over time and continues to change to provide our loyal customers with the most advanced products relative to their sector.
Qual-PEX cross-linked poly-ethylene barrier pipe from Pipelife is truly a first in this generation of thermoplastic pipes – being the first PEX pipe ever to have been approved to the BS 7291 kitemark and also holding WRAS and Irish Agrément Board approvals.
- Pipelife Qual-PEX barrier pipe is produced in 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” sizes.
- Qual-PEX - the flexible tan coloured crosslinked polyethylene plumbing pipe.
- Qual-PEX has been developed, tested and approved for hot and cold water services, and central and underfloor heating systems.
- Qual-PEX is designed to suit Pipelife Qual-PEX Crimp and Tectite pushfit fittings and standard Brass Compression Fittings and Manifolds.
- Qual-PEX is available in the following sizes in both lengths & coils.
- Irish Sizes:- 1/2" (14.7mm), 3/4" (21.0mm) and 1" (27.4mm).
- Qual-PEX includes an EVOH Barrier Layer. Barrier complies with DIN 4726.
- Qual-PEX is rigid enough to minimise sag with pipe runs looking neat, tidy and professional.
- Qual-PEX is flexible enough to be cabled through awkwardly placed holes under flooring and threaded behind partition walls and through ducts.
- Qual-PEX enables the installer to undertake faster, easier and more cost-effective installation. Independent tests show installation time savings of up to 40% compared with traditional plumbing materials.
- Qual-PEX is also approved for use by:- lAB (Irish Agrément Board).
- QuaI-PEX barrier pipe incorporates an EVOH oxygen diffusion barrier layer sandwiched within the wall of the pipe, which protects the layer from physical and UV damage. The EVOH layer renders the pipe virtually impervious to gases.
- Qual-PEX barrier pipe improves the performance of sealed central heating systems by reducing the risk of pressure drops caused by a vaporisation of water and corrosion which can occur in a boiler's heat exchanger.
- QuaI-PEX can be purchased pre-insulated (Qual-PEX Eco) and in corrugated ducting (Pipe-in-pipe).
TRIED AND TESTED TECHNOLOGY -
- Pipelife is Ireland’s leading manufacturer of underfloor heating systems comprising of our Qual-Pex Barrier Pipe, Ireland’s No.1 Heating & Plumbing Pipe with more approvals than any other pipe on the market.
UNBEATABLE 50 YEAR WARRANTY -
- As the pipe manufacturer, Pipelife guarantees the pipe for 50 years, which is vital when the pipe is being buried within the floor structure for the lifetime of the building.
Full Design Service -
- Our in-house engineers can provide detailed plans for the application of renewable technologies specific to an individual projects from domestic to commercial. These include full heat loss calculations, energy saving estimates, plus a complete product and accessory specification.
Customer Service -
- When you choose Pipelife, you have the support of our experienced customer service team, as well as backup provided by our specialist service engineers. Our in-house designers work with homeowners, contractors, architects & consulting engineers across the country in projects ranging from residential homes, hospitals and nursing homes to warehouses and car showrooms.
Wide Distribution Network -
- Our full product range can be found in all leading merchants throughout Ireland. You can obtain a list of merchants within your area through our website here.
Your One Stop Shop -
- At Pipelife we believe in providing our customers with a one-stop-shop for complete package solutions; from market-leading products, free initial advice, through to bespoke design, installation, final commissioning and technical support, allowing you to purchase with confidence.
For more information and to talk to our team call us on 021 488 4700 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org