Pipelife Ireland offers a range of systems that allow for the safe distribution of hot and cold water in and around the home.
For more detailed information please select the relevant section below.
Qual-PEX Plumbing SystemThe Qual-PEX Plumbing System can be used in a variety of application for the safe transport of hot and cold water in and around the home. This system makes use of Qual-PEX Pipe and Fittings (Push-Fit).
Pipe-in-Pipe Plumbing System - PEXThe Pipe-in-Pipe Plumbing System is developed for the concealed installations within the structure of either the floor screed, or the walls. It can be used in a variety of application for the transport of hot and cold water.
Alu-PEX Pumbing SystemThe Alu-PEX Plumbing System can be used in a variety of application for the transport of hot and cold water. Manufactured to standard UNI 10954-1 guaranties the highest quality.
Pipelife PE-RT Pipe Storage / Handling Guidelines
Critical points to note, in respect to the handling / storage of Pipelife PE-RT Pipes, are as follows:
- They must not be stored outdoors, and / or be exposed to permanent direct sunlight, or other weather factors.
- We recommend indoor storage, in dry and dust-free surroundings.
- We recommend that they are not stored together with organic solvents, products containing solvents, or other chemicals, without a warranty of inactivity in respect to the stored material.
- They must not be exposed to thermal radiation, and hence the distance from any heat source must be at least one meter.
- The pipes must be stored in the packaging format in which they have been delivered, and the integrity of the packaging must be preserved.
- The temperature, in the storage facility, must not exceed +30°C.
- At temperatures below 0°C, special care should be taken with manipulation of the pipe.
- Due care must always be taken, when handling the product, so as to avoid damage to pipe and / or packaging.
We offer a range of insulated Qual-PEX piping to meet current building regulations. Qual-Pex Eco saves time, money and energy costs for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
Tectite fittings simply push together in seconds to create a perfect joint. No blow torches, no solder, no heavy or expensive tools. Ideal for both copper and plastic.
Qual-Pex Crimp System
Pipelife have developed an extensive range of quality crimp fittings which have complete compatibility with Qual-PEX pipe. The airforce grade annealed aluminium protective metal sleeve is precisely attached to each fitting during production andis designed to provide a unique metal reinforced leak free joint.
The polymer fittings are made from a high performance thermoplastic. The polymer fittings can withstand high temperatures and are corrosion resistant. Users of Qual-PEX Crimp fittings will find installation much quicker, easier and more economical than other available systems.