- very quick response time
- new products really needed
- a fast time to market
Therefore we have motivated project teams who are executing the projects from idea to the first sales and - if necessary - far behind. Project Managers/ Leaders guide the projects in close relations with their sponsors, principals, management teams and Product Managers and have their skills in the following areas:
- Product developments in new business areas
- Pipe developments in combination with extrusion processes
- Fittings, seals and accessoreis in combination with injection moulding
- Material developement, compounding and performance
- Standardisation items
Cooperation with customers, testing and certifications by external laboratories are of major important in Pipelife’s design world, but we also have great design tools available and a well equipped laboratory and testing department.
Tools we use today are:
- Autocad for 2D and 3D drawings
- Solidworks for advanced 3D drawings and visualisations
- 3D printers for rapidly prototype, our most complicated designs
- Abaqus for calculating strength, stiffness and to predict failure dangers
- A fully equipped workshop, in which first prototypes see their first daylight
Our laboratory can test pipes, fittings and accessories in almost all dimensions.
Key test are:
- Lifetime prediction measurements at elevated temperatures
- Long term creep tests
- Tightness fatigue testing
- Impact, strength and stiffness testing
- Material analyses testing with DSC, Infrared, Microscopy, etc.
For more detailed information, please contact us.